Our Physics program is designed to familiarize 3rd through 8th graders with basics of physics so that when they go to high school (and beyond), they have a second sense for abstractions that can be difficult to learn at an older age
- Sense for classical motion concepts such as momentum, velocity, acceleration, etc.
- Basic study of electromagnetism (without advanced knowledge of math)
- Study of electricity including building basic circuits
- Study of Conceptual Gravity (curvature of space - not Newtonian gravity - which will be covered as a simplification of General Relativity)
- Quantum Physics concepts (pairing, probability, waves, particles, etc.)